Ibadan is a must-see when travelling to Nigeria as it is believed to one of the best destinations. There are wonderful hotels in Ibadan city which offer a variety of entertainment, gaming, casinos and more. Here are eight interesting facts for those travelling to Ibadan:
- Ibadan is the third largest city in Nigeria.
- The name means “the city at the Edge of the Savannah.”
- As a traveller, the Ibadan people are some of the best people you will encounter.
- The most common form of commute is by taxi or cab.
- Ibadan is a reasonably affordable city, compared to other major cities in Nigeria.
- The distance from Lagos to Ibadan is 130km.
- The University of Ibadan was established in 1948.
- The collection of animals over time led to the university also becoming a fully established zoo in 1974.
- Bar / Restaurants
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Banqueting / Halls
- Gymnastic Centre
- Salon Spa / Beauty Centre
- Tennis Court
- High Speed Internet Service
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Service
- High Security Service
Casinos in Abuja
Nigerian Casinos offer the very best hotels in Abuja to ensure you have a wonderful stay From outdoor activities to casino gaming, beauty treatments and more, Nigerian Casinos aim to make your stay a fun, memorable one.