Will you be visiting some of the top casinos in Abuja? These casinos are well-known for making it possible for their patrons to play a great game of craps. If you have never taken part in a craps game at one of the casinos in Abuja, or anywhere else for that matter, we provide you with some helpful information below.
How to Play Craps
Each craps game relies on Pass Line bets, which works as follows:
- The chips are placed on the “Pass Line”, and the shooter will then roll the dice.
- The first roll in a series is referred to as the come-out roll, and it differs from the other rolls that may occur within the series.
- Basically, if the shooter rolls a 7 or an 11, the series ends immediately and the player wins.
- If, however, the shooter rolls a 2, 3 or a 12, the series also ends immediately, but the player loses.
- Any other number rolled by the shooter becomes the shooter’s point and the play continues.
- From here, the objective of the game now becomes for the shooter to roll their point number again before rolling a 7.
- If the point is indeed rolled, Pass Line bets win, and the series ends. However, if a 7 is rolled, the Pass Line bets lose and the series ceases.
The great news is that, although it takes a while to get the hang of playing craps like a pro, once you understand the basics as mentioned above, you will be able to enjoy a game at the casinos in Abuja and learn as you go.
At the Nigerian Casinos, we specialize in information regarding the best hotels and casinos in Abuja. If you are looking to find convenient, quality accommodation in Abuja, we recommend staying at the Abuja Sheraton Hotel & Towers, located at Ladi Kwali Way, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria. To find out more, do not hesitate to get in touch with us today.